A Mess Free Life may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
As you know, I am passionate about living a debt free lifestyle and living a simple life free of the stress of debt. I know when I first was moving towards becoming debt free, hearing others stories was particularly encouraging to me. It made me realize that I could do it too. So in that vain…
I’d like to share stories from you, my readers, right here on A Debt Free Stress Free Life!
Have you freed yourself from credit cards? Did you take a big ole pair of scissors to your plastic? I’d love to hear your story! And your story just might end up in the “We Quit Credit Card” series we’re starting.
The goal is to highlight people who quit credit cards and freed themselves from the financial burden associated with credit card debt!
Here are the guidelines:
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Include details about how you quit credit cards, why you quit credit cards and how it made you feel to start using cash.
- Include your favorite money-saving tips and any other information others might like to hear.
- Please limit your post to 500 – 1000 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- If possible include a photo of yourself/family to include. Just attach it to your submission email.
- Please make every effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ensure any links in your post are relevant and valid.
- Include a short bio (1-3 sentences) at the end of your post.
- Email your post to [email protected] with “We Quit Credit Cards” in the subject line.
- If you prefer, I have a set of questions you can answer. Just send me an email and I’ll send them along.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your post to be reviewed. Once your post has been reviewed, you will receive an email stating whether or not your post has been approved for publication.
I look forward to reading and sharing your inspiring stories!