A Mess Free Life may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I don’t know about you, but I never heard of this service until last week, and I love it!
First, because it’s just in time to help you get the best deals on Amazon.com during the holidays.
And second, because it seems super easy to use with the Camel Camel Camel extension and get notified of price adjustments for the products you’re watching.
How To Use CamelCamelCamel to Get The Best Deal on Amazon
First, What is CamelCamelCamel?
CamelCamelCamel is an ingenious, easy to use, price tracking tool that provides price drop alerts and price history for products sold by Amazon.
CamelCamelCamel helps you stay informed about product pricing trends as well as the latest price on products you’re considering purchasing. Both objectives help you; the consumer makes more informed purchasing decisions.
Why You Should Use CamelCamelCamel
The first and most important reason to use CamelCamelCamel is that it’s going to save you money. And who doesn’t like to save money? Anyone? Didn’t think so!
Here’re six reasons why you just might want to put the Camel to work for you so you can be sure you’re getting the lowest price on any of your Amazon purchases.
With CamelCamelCamel you can:
1. Monitor the price of the products you’re most interested in.
2. Browse products by recent price drops and by purchase popularity.
3. Create and receive Price Drop Alerts for the products you want to buy.
4. Review Product Price History Charts to identify trends in product pricing.
5. Synchronize your Amazon Wishlists for new price monitoring.
6. Join CamelCamelCamel for free!
CamelCamelCamel is free to use! It won’t cost you a penny to use the pricing services provided through CamelCamelCamel. Give it a try to see how much money the service can save you!
Let me know how you like it too, ok?
How To Cash In On Savings With The Camel Camel Camel Extension
The easiest way to cash in on savings when you are using The Camelizer feature is to install the Camelizer add-on. It’s available for both Chrome, Firefox and Safari as an add-on extension.
The Camelizer lets you view Amazon price history charts without leaving retailer product pages, and makes it easy to create price watches when viewing retailer sites.
Features of the Camelizer include:
- View Camel price history charts without leaving retailer product pages.
- Easy access to the complete price history data on our site.
- Works on Amazon (US, UK, DE, FR, JP, CA, CN, IT, ES).
- Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
In this example, I went to Amazon.com and searched for Pampers Cruisers Diapers Economy Plus Pack, Size 5, 132 Count. Because I had installed the Camelizer extension, a little Camel showed up on the page.
I know it’s hard to see but believe me; this is an icon of a little brown camel.
I clicked on the Camel, and a chart was revealed showing me the pricing trends for this particular product from Amazon and third-party vendors.
It allows me to set up an alert and set my price for the watch. Just put your email in the box and hit “Create Price Watch” and bam you’re done.
Now all you have to do is wait for Amazon to send you an alert letting you know your product is available for the price you’re willing to pay.
That’s easy, right?
It’s easy to cash in on savings when you have CamelCamelCamel on your side. Set up a Price Alert in five easy steps and put the Camel to work for you.
1. Go to the Amazon website and find the product you want to track.
2. Choose your preferred product from the Camel search results.
3. Click on the Camelizer in your sidebar.
4. Create an Amazon price watch for the price you want to pay.
5. Bam! Just like that, you’ll receive Price Alerts for that product.
Sign Up Is Optional
Signing up for things is a pain in the neck, so CamelCamelCamel makes it completely optional. You don’t even have to give your email address to track products, although it helps if you want to receive email alerts.
If you don’t, you can just add the price watch’s RSS feed to your newsreader and await the alerts patiently.
If you do choose to sign up or receive email alerts, Amazon promises not to sell or distribute your information to anyone without your consent.
Check out CamelCamelCamel as other features may interest you like their Wishlist Importer, and let me know what you think of the Camel Camel Camel extension.