A Mess Free Life may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The older I get, the less I like to shop in stores. I enjoy the convenience and sanity of shopping on-line and especially appreciate knowing if something is sold out or back ordered. One of the ways that I save on online purchases is by shopping through cash back sites.
The way cashback sites work is they give you a certain percentage back on your purchases at participating online retailers. The amount of cash back that’s offered varies by store, but typically you can get on average 4% back. If you enjoy the convenience of shopping on-line, you should try the cash back sites and earn a little extra money. I’m always amazed at how fast, especially during the holidays, the money can add up.
Get Cash Back and Give Back When You Shop Online With Giving Assistant
Benefits of Earning Cash Back with Giving Assistant
- Low Minimum Payment Payout
– Just $1.00 if paying by debit or $5.00 if paying with credit card. No waiting for months to reach the $20 payout like ShopatHome!
- Give 2% Directly to Charity from your Amazon Smile Purchases
– Really? I did a double take on this. This alone was enough to convince me to use Giving Assistant because I haven’t found any other site that gives cashback on all Amazon purchases. And I shop Amazon a lot!
- Allows You To Give To the Charity Of Your Choice
– You can choose to donate as little or as much of your cash back to charity. What a wonderful way to give back to others in need.
- Donate Meals to Needy Families
– For every coupon used, Giving Assistant donates a meal to a needy family in America. This is possible thanks to the nonprofit, Feeding America. Again, what a great way to help others in need!
- Offers Cash Back to Over 1,000 Stores
– A few of my favorites are Lowe’s (get cash back up to 4% ), Abe’s of Maine ( get cash back up to 6%) and The Children’s Place (get cash back up to 5%)
How Giving Assistant Works
1. Go to Giving Assistant.org and sign up for an account
2. Choose how much of your cash back you want to donate to charity and then confirm it
3. Find the stores you want to shop at by using the search bar or the list at the Cash Back Stores tab
Before you do this, you may want to browse through any coupons listed for additional savings.