The other day it dawned on me. I’m a cookie person. I like cookies over almost any other type of dessert out there. If I go to a party and there’s a variety of desserts on the table, without fail I’ll always go for the cookies first.
There is something about a cookie that makes it so perfect.
Individual in size, just the right amount of ingredients packed into this hold-in-your-hand confectionary treat. What’s not to love?
Cookie Recipes Everybody Will Love
1. Funfetti Sugar Cookie Bars – Inside Brew Crew Life
What kid doesn’t love the multi-colored sprinkles that make up funfetti? None I know. These sugar cookie bars wrap it all up in a delicious and fun snack all the kids will love!
2. Banana Drop Cookies – Love Foodies
Banana cookies? I had to look at this recipe and include it because sometimes you’ve had enough banana bread and your kids have too. This is a great alternative for those overripe bananas and the cookies are really delicious. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!
3. Big Soft M&M Cookies – Pinch of Yum
I love big soft cookies and these just looked so darn good. Add those delicious M&M’s and you have the perfect combination. Make these every week, they’re that good!
4. Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies – Averie Cooks
I’m a sucker for soft baked cookies and with the cream cheese – well, I have no words. These are amazing!
5. Nutella No Bake Cookies -Shugary Sweets
Nutella is one of my favorite foods primarily because I’m a hazelnut junkie. Unfortunately my grandson can’t eat these because of his nut allergy. More for me!
6. S’more Stuffed Cookies – A Cookie Named Desire
These cookies will be perfect when summer is over and you want to remember your camp days sitting by the fire toasting marshmallows for s’mores. So gooey and delicious!
7. Copy Cat Thin Mint Cookies – Sally’s Baking Addiction
These taste like the real deal. No more waiting for the nearest girl scout to knock on your door. Now you can make them yourself!
8. Apple Dutch Pie Cookies – Lovely Little Kitchen
Calling all apple lovers! These cookies are a bite of happiness in your mouth. The sweet apples and cinnamon are the perfect combination for a fall cookie! Love them!
9. German Chocolate Cookies – Handle The Heat
If you like german chocolate cake you’re going to love these cookies. Rich, gooey and so flavorful. You won’t be able to eat just one. I dare you!
10. Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies – Wicked Good Kitchen
Lemon is my favorite ingredient in baked goods and these cookies are my new personal favorite. The lemon flavor is so wonderful, it’s like a mouthful of sunshine.
11. Coconut Lime Shortbread Cookies – Give Me Some Oven
These are grown up cookies for sure. The combination of the lime and coconut is absolutely wonderful. Hide these from the kids because if you don’t you might never get one for yourself.
12. Buckeye Brownie Cookies – Taste of Lizzy
I love the combination of peanut butter and brownie and this cookie doesn’t disappoint! Rich and gooey and full of peanut butter goodness. I felt like I was eating a warm peanut butter cup!
13. Carmel Stuffed Brown Sugar Cookies – Carls Bad Cravings
These are super delicious and different. I love caramel and these don’t’ disappoint.
14. Double Chocolate Snowball Cookies – Crazy For Crust
These cookies reminded me of cookies my mom used to make for us every Christmas. Brought back some nice memories!
15. Coconut Meltaway Cookies – The Novice Chef Blog
These coconut cookies are so delicious and not your everyday cookie. When you’re looking for something different to make, try these. They will become a favorite!
16. Buttery Jam Thumbprint Cookies – Chew Out Loud
I have no words! These melt in your mouth with buttery deliciousness…
17. Butterscotch Toffee Cookies – Chef In Training
Toffee is another all time favorite of mine and the combination of toffee and butterscotch takes these cookies over the top. Don’t skip this recipe!