A Mess Free Life may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
A few days ago my friend Susan had one of those days. She had been up all night with her screaming newborn, the house was a complete disaster, she was late dropping off her other children at school and she hadn’t yet showered and it was after 2PM.
As we sat in her kitchen and I listened to her lament about being a terrible mom, it brought me back to my younger days when I was wrestling motherhood, a full-time job, a husband and all the other responsibilities that were piled upon me as high as the sky.
I can distinctly remember a particular day from hell that left me in tears and desperate for a solution on how to manage it all and be a better mom. The reality was no quick and easy answer that came to me that day and instead, I waded through the waters of parenthood and learned through trial and error.
I wish back then I had access to what I’m about to share with you!
What To Do When You Feel Like You’re Failing As A Mom
Can you relate? Does being a mom and homemaker ever feel a little too hard for you?
There’s no question that you love your family like crazy and you’d do anything for them, but we all know it can be an exhausting job.
Although I’ve got my house together and have a handle on the housework, truth be told I wish I was more consistent with serving healthy, homemade meals, took better care of me and wasn’t so run down ragged so much of the time.
Because these families of ours – they matter more than anything else. Our job is so important, and we really want to do it right. But so often, we end up feeling discouraged and even like we’re failing.
Maybe you wonder how you can keep up with it all and still have the energy and intentionality to be the kind of mom, wife and woman you want to be.
Now, I know as well as you do that homemaking is never going to be stress-free (though it sure sounds nice). But what if you had more (and better) tools to help make it stress-less?
That’s why I’m over the moon to tell you about something very special happening right now called The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2016.
It was created to give you a plethora of amazing, high-quality resources to take some of the stress, overwhelm and difficulty out of homemaking and mothering.
To make you feel like you’re winning more often.
And to bolster you in the work you’re doing, because every awesome, hard-working mom deserves a little help sometimes.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 93 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics that matter to moms such as:
- organization, routines & creating a cozy home
- recipes, grocery shopping and meal planning
- budgeting and saving money
- motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
- cultivating a strong marriage
- faith (for you & your kids)
- and even self-care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and coloring books!)
- and much more…
You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it.
Plus, it comes with these FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want. Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
It’s available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
The total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
Learn more or get your bundle now!
If you think getting all those homemaking & mothering helps for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends!
And don’t forget, if you’re not completely satisfied the folks at Ulitmate Bundle will honor their 30-day money back guarantee! What do you have to loose?
But don’t delay, this bundle will only be available until 11:59 PM on May 2nd~
What are you waiting for?
Let’s get on track and feeling great and kick those #momfail moments to the curb!